TRAILER STAGE 86 “THE STAGE RIDER”
Towed to your event and setup with a minimum of crew saving you time and money. No additional engineering costs. No external ballast requirements. No ground screws. No forklifts or heavy machinery on site.
• Arched roof for better sight lines, load capacity, clearance and site presence.
• PA wings for flown speaker arrays or custom branding. (Fully customisable)
• Constructed using heavy duty industry standard box truss.
• Non slip stage surface.
• Complete load tables and engineering documentation supplied.
• Wind management plans / Anemometer fitted.
• MA Lighting model now available.
This stage has all the function and appeal of a custom truss stage with the convenience of a mobile design.
Production and Accessory Packages
Production packages including Big Screens, Lighting and P.A can be designed to suit the event. We also have Stairs, Ramps, Risers, Towers, Rigging and Crowd Barrier available.
Check The Date
If you would like to know if a stage is available on a specific date simply follow the steps below to check.
# Dates already in blue may be booked or pending confirmation, however we still encourage you to ask us anyway in case a booking is canceled.
Scroll through our calendar for up to 12 months in advance and check to see if we have a stage available on the date of your event.
Simply click on the date and if it changes colour there is a possibility of a stage being available for you on that date.
Fill out the contact form and submit it to us for date confirmation.
# Please note! Checking the date does not reserve, or obligate either party to booking a stage. We will confirm availability and forward the booking option to you.